Monday, September 14, 2009

Madison is now 2 months old!!!

Wow! It is so hard to believe that Madison is 2 months old! I decided to start a blog because I am afraid that I might forget the little things. A really good example is that I had forgot that I threw up twice during labor and that the second night we were home from the hospital a terrible storm knocked out power at the house overnight and well into the next day.



At her last appointment she has the first round of immunization shots and she did scream and it was very sad. She weighed in at 10 lbs 8 oz. She does seem to be teething with is odd but not unheard of. She is still taking the Zantac for the reflux.



She "talking" like crazy and she loves to kick. I am very worried that she will catch whatever Rocky is sick with. He is being very careful not to touch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment